$150 - presented via Zoom
John Lawrence will be teaching this webinar that will provide an update to tax law and related issues for 2021 (what a year!) and what to expect for the remainder of this year as well as beyond. Among the areas to be discussed are:
- Employee retention credit and problems faced by the practitioner as well as its impact on income tax planning.
- Taxation of federal, state, and local grants.
- Tax law changes for 2021 and beyond.
- The new child tax credit and what that means to your client’s future tax planning.
- Problems dealing with the IRS and what to expect.
- IRS targets for enforcement and what to do now.
- The President’s proposed tax changes
Continuing Education Credits available:
- Continuing Legal Education, Ohio Supreme Court - 4.5 hours
- Accountancy Board of Ohio - 5 hours
- IRS Office of Professional Responsibility - 5 hours