The Ohio State University Extension Agriculture and Natural Resources program works to improve production and maximize profitability while promoting environmental stewardship.
We are reviewing our farm management resources and ask you to rank your “top 3” areas from the following list for your farm management needs and support wanted.
- Agricultural Finance: farm income, farm business analysis, financial management, budgeting, and investing, agricultural taxes, benchmarking, record keeping
- Agricultural Human Resources: farm succession planning, labor law and policy, human resource management/labor management, liability
- Agricultural Law: legal issues within the agriculture system and estate planning
- Agricultural Marketing: marketing and price analysis, commodity trading
- Agricultural Policy: Farm Bill/Agricultural Policy, environmental and resource policy agricultural trade
- Agricultural Production and Risk Management: risk evaluation and management, land use, crop and livestock production, crop and livestock insurance
- Agricultural Supply Chain Stability and New Market Access: stability of upstream and downstream supply chains during disruptions, identifying new markets
- Rural and Community Development: infrastructure – broadband access, community resources, health care, non-agricultural small business support; rural/urban interface
Please complete the survey at: https://go.osu.edu/FarmMgmtNeeds by December 18, 2020.