Planning for the Future of Your Farm Workshops coming this winter!
Attend our popular "Planning for the Future of Your Farm" workshops this winter and let our team of farm management and legal experts help you build your farm transition plan. Join OSU's farm management educator David Marrison and legal educators Peggy Kirk Hall and Robert Moore for three in-person workshops and an online workshop in 2022.
Dates and locations for the day-long in-person workshops are:
- Greene County--February 10, 2022
- Wayne County--February 25, 2022
- Wood County--March 4, 2022
The online Zoom webinar will be two hours each night on:
- January 31 and February 7, 21 and 28
Check back here on the Farm Office site under "events" or at go.osu.edu/farmsuccession for registration information, coming soon.
Our Farm Transition Resources
Planning for the Future of Your Farm workshop materials
- Goal Setting and Family Communication Presentation
- Getting Your Affairs in Order Workbook
- Legal Tools, Part 1 Presentation
- Legal Tools Part 1 Worksheets
- Legal Tools, Part 2 Presentation
- Legal Tools Part 2 Worksheets
Planning for the Future of Your Farm Law Bulletin Series
- Coming soon