Summer Income Tax Update
John Lawrence will be teaching this webinar that will provide an update to tax law and related issues for 2021 (what a year!) and what to expect for the remainder of this year as well as beyond. His knowledge, wit and enthusiasm combine for an engaging learning experience in the comfort of your home or office.
Topics included in this year’s update are:
- Employee retention credit and problems faced by the practitioner as well as its impact on income tax planning.
- Taxation of federal, state, and local grants.
- Tax law changes for 2021 and beyond.
- The new child tax credit and what that means to your client’s future tax planning.
- Problems dealing with the IRS and what to expect.
- IRS targets for enforcement and what to do now.
- The President’s proposed tax changes.
Continuing Education Credits available:
- Continuing Legal Education, Ohio Supreme Court - 4.5 hours
- Accountancy Board of Ohio - 5 hours
- IRS Office of Professional Responsibility - 5 hours