Join us for a Farm Office Live Webinar this Friday morning
The OSU Extension Farm Office Team returns for another Farm Office Live webinar on Friday, November 17 from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
Join us to hear from our agricultural law and farm management specialist. This month's webinar will feature the following topics:
- Ohio’s role in organic grain production – Eric Richer, OSU Extension Field Specialist, Farm Management
- Using Charitable Remainder Trusts – Robert Moore, Attorney and Research Specialist, OSU Agricultural and Resource Law Program
- Agronomy and Farm Management Podcast – Josh Winters, OSU Extension Educator and Bruce Clevenger, OSU Extension Field Specialist, Farm Management
- Farm Business Analysis -- Clint Schroeder, Program Manager, OSU Extension Farm Business Analysis Program
- Farmer Mental Health Concerns and Resources -- Bridget Britton, Behavioral Health Field Specialist, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Foreign Ownership of Farmland – Panel discussion -- Peggy Hall (Attorney and Director, OSU Agricultural & Resource Law Program) with Micah Brown (Attorney with National Agricultural Law Center)
To register for the webinar or to access replays of our previous programs, visit go.osu.edu/farmofficelive.