American Agricultural Law Association meets in Texas
Ohio attorneys involved in AALA's 32nd annual conference
The American Agricultural Law Association (AALA) has hosted another excellent educational event, recently concluded on October 22 in Austin, TX. Approximately 250 attorneys, law students and professionals across the United States attended the conference. Ohio attendees were visible on the program in several ways, including:
- Paul L. Wright of Wright Law Co., LPA presented on “Estate Planning in a Climate of Change.”
- Robert Moore of Wright Law Co., LPA presented on “Partnerships: the Neglected, the Disaster and the Desirable Plan.”
- Peggy Hall of The Ohio State University presented on “Animal Welfare Litigation Impacting Livestock Producers: Emerging Issues.”
- Larry Gearhardt of Ohio Farm Bureau Federation received an AALA Excellence in Agricultural Law award.
- Peggy Hall of The Ohio State University was inducted as the AALA’s President Elect.
Nashville, Tennessee is the site of the AALA’s 2012 conference, which will take place October 19-20. For more information on the AALA, visit http://aglaw-assn.org.